The markets for edible oils can vary tremendously, with each oilseed affected by different climate challenges, logistics, political developments, and consumer health concerns. McKeany-Flavell helps clients wade through the many possibilities and find the edible oils best suited to their applications and budgets. We provide clients with market analysis, not only on edible oils markets but also on dynamics not always recognized for their impact on prices. These dynamics include macroeconomic factors, acreage competition, processor margins, biodiesel production, feed demand, and so on. We also use technical analysis and other tools to advise our customers on market timing—an example of using less traditional methods to identify favorable price levels.
- Soybean (conventional bulk/packaged, high-oleic, non-GMO)
- Canola (conventional bulk/packaged, high-oleic, non-GMO, expeller-pressed)
- Corn (conventional bulk/packaged, non-GMO)
- Palm (conventional bulk/packaged, mass balance, segregated, organic)
- Palm kernel (conventional bulk/packaged, mass balance, segregated, organic)
- Coconut (conventional bulk/packaged, organic)
McKeany-Flavell regularly researches and authors industry reports for clients.
If you would like to commission a report on the Sweeteners market, please contact us.